ARE YOU UNDER THE AGE OF SIXTEEN?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP-address
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
We save the following data to your account: usernames, passwords and other account details. This way, you don’t need to provide us with your data again. We also save – for your own convenience – the data of former orders.
It is possible that the provider of social media sends us information (according to his policy), if you use social media functions on our Website. That can be your name, profile picture, gender, friends list and other information that you provided. If you don’t want the social media provider to send us the information, you can change the privacy settings on your social-media account.
If you like an item, that item will appear on your social media-account when you are logged in to your account. If you are on a webpage that uses social media add-ins, your browser sends certain information to the provider of your social-media account. We do not control this data sharing.
We may ask you to participate in market research. We shall use your data for the market research. We use that statistic data anonymously for 100% Hardcore. You can close the question list at any moment. We do not share your answers with others or make them publicly available. In addition, your answers are not connected to your e-mail address.
If you participate to a campaign or contest, we ask the following data: full name and email address. This way, we can carry out the campaign and announce prize-winners. We also measure the responses to our advertising.
100% Hardcore offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount)offers and other news. We use a double opt-in system to be sure of your permission. This means that you verify your permission for any new confirmation. We ask you for this verification via an e-mail that we send to the address you gave us. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
For your order we need your name, e-mail address, address(es) and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. If necessary, we will also use that data for a subsequent guarantee. While processing your order we provide O&R Streetwear, PostNL, Mollie relevant personal data. We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
Based on your data we can make decisions automatically, for example send emails with special offers based on your previous purchases. We make these decisions based on marketing automation interactions. Such a decision may have the consequence that you’ll receive emails based on your previous purchases. It is important that we make such decisions because this way we can update you with the latest products you are probably interested in.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- Secure environment of data that comply to the standards of ISO 27002
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
back-ups of the data, employee confidentiality statements and NDAs with third parties
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with O&R Streetwear, PostNL, Mollie Pixelstart, MailChimp, Drip, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify. They will take care of the storage of the data and make sure we deliver an optimal service. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data. We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties than described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to
Website, make sure that you can visit our Website safely and track bugs and errors at our Website.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
- your items are kept in the shopping cart
- you are logged in and be able to shop without hindrance
- you shop safely at 100% Hardcore
- you are able to read and write reviews
- the Website works efficiently
- we are able to track bugs, errors and abuse on our Website
- we can test improvements
- we can advise you based on your former views and/or purchases
- you can share items via social media such as Facebook and Google
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a black list;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.